As recommended by Health Canada and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented guidelines to prevent the spread of coronavirus, with a focus on proper hygiene, hand sanitizing and handwashing. These guidelines are for the safety of our employees, customers, and anyone we might interact with.
- We have limited shifts from three, to one shift per day.
- All employees follow regular hand washing protocols as instructed by public health.
- All employees abide by social distancing practices, and are instructed to stay at home if symptomatic.
- Production areas and equipment are sanitized regularly throughout shifts.
- All front staff members wear disposable gloves, and handle all products with tongs that are sanitized regularly.
- To limit the hand to hand contact between our staff and customers, we are temporarily cashless, and not accepting reusable bags or cups.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed in front of the cash and display in each retail location.
- All common surfaces in-store and production areas are cleaned and sanitized at open and close of business, and regularly throughout shifts.
- Maximum safe capacity has been established and monitored for each store by ratio for customer and staff safety, with distance indicators added to the floors.
- Safe distances for customer line ups have been recommended, and are reminded; customers outside of the shop are encouraged to independently regulate these distances.
- All product is available for telephone order and payment, with pick up at the door.
- All delivery vans are equipped with disinfectant wipes which our drivers use after and before each delivery and pick-up.
- Vans are loaded by one delivery person to limit possibility of contamination; drivers wear gloves when loading and unloading vehicles.
- No passengers are allowed in any delivery vehicle, at any time.
- All deliveries are currently non-contact. The customer will be notified with a time frame for the delivery and they will be notified again when the delivery has arrived. Your delivery will be placed at a safe distance, at curbside, and must be received in person.
- We want you to feel as safe as possible visiting our shops. Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any concerns or questions, and we will return your message at the earliest convenience.