As recommended by Health Canada and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19, with a focus on proper hygiene, hand sanitizing and hand washing. These guidelines are for the safety of our employees, customers, and anyone we might interact with.
- We have limited shifts from three, to two shifts per day.
- We have split up production between our two locations to reduce the number of employees in the bakery at one time.
- All employees follow regular hand washing protocols as instructed by public health.
- All employees abide by social distancing practices, and are instructed to stay at home if symptomatic.
- Production areas and equipment are sanitized regularly throughout shifts.
- Masks or face coverings are now mandatory for all staff & customers while inside our building. Customers with health exceptions should identify themselves to our staff on entry otherwise: No Mask = No Service.
- All front staff members wear disposable gloves, and handle all products with tongs that are sanitized regularly.
- To limit the hand to hand contact between our staff and customers, we are encouraging cashless transactions, and not accepting reusable bags or cups.
- A Plexiglas shield has been installed in front of the cash and display in each retail location.
- All common surfaces in-store and production areas are cleaned and sanitized at open and close of business, and regularly throughout shifts.
- Maximum safe capacity has been established and monitored for each store by ratio for customer and staff safety, with distance indicators added to the floors.
- Safe distances for customer line ups have been recommended, and are reminded; customers outside of the shop are encouraged to independently regulate these distances.
- Product is available for telephone order and payment, with curbside pickup.
Home and Wholesale Delivery
- All delivery vans are equipped with disinfectant wipes which our drivers use after and before each delivery and pick-up.
- Vans are loaded by one delivery person to limit possibility of contamination; drivers wear gloves when loading and unloading vehicles.
- No passengers are allowed in any delivery vehicle, at any time.
- All home deliveries are currently non-contact. The customer will be notified with a time frame for the delivery and they will be notified again when the delivery has arrived. Your delivery will be placed at a safe distance, at curbside, and must be received in person.
We want you to feel as safe as possible visiting our shops. Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any concerns or questions, and we will return your message at the earliest convenience.